ALL POSITIONS ARE VOLUNTEER POSITIONS ONLY CURRENTLY!
Hiring Range: $72,765 yearly
The Secretary/Treasurer will act in a strategic manner that emphasizes long-range vision, proactive leadership on key financial issues, and policy development that will define and guide the ongoing work of the association.
1. The purpose and role of the Secretary/Treasurer is to oversee the financial position of the association and to report on the financial position of the association: quarterly to the Board of Directors; and annually to the Annual General Meeting.
2. The purpose of the Secretary/Treasurer is to ensure that the records and minutes of the BTGGA Board of Directors are maintained in accordance with the By-Laws.
The Secretary/Treasurer shall:
1. Act as a member of the Executive Committee
2. Oversee and review the monthly financial statements
3. Call and preside over meetings of the Finance Committee, including the development of the meeting agenda
4. Ensure that the association's financial policies are respected
5. Ensure that Secretary/Treasurer duties routinely carried out by the BTGGA staff are completed and reported to the Secretary/Treasurer
6. Present the financial statements to the bi-annual Board of Directors meetings
7. Approve the draft annual budget prior to presentation to the Board of Directors
8. Oversee the preparation of the annual audited financial statements
9. Sign the annual audited financial statements after they have been approved by the Board of Directors
10. Present the annual audited financial statements to the Annual General Meeting
11. Presents the motion at the Annual General Meeting to appoint auditors for the association
12. Sign the approved minutes of each Board of Directors meeting after the meeting minutes have been approved by the Board of Directors and will ensure that the minutes are maintained at the BTGGA office.
1. Knowledge and experience with regard to financial principle and analysis of financial statements
2. Highly motivated with exceptional leadership qualities
3. Excellent communications skills
4. Able to work in a team/collaborative environment.
1.Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
2. CPA certification.
3. 5+ years of experience in corporate financial management.
4. Proficient with financial software systems.
5. Proven working knowledge of banking industry rules and regulations.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
7.Strong knowledge of MS Office, programs, particularly Excel.
For more information please contact:
Bridging The Gap ll
Concepts 21 Drive
You may also e-mail resumés to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial OfficerHiring Range: $127,787 yearly